One of the principal purposes of a female is the ability to give birth to a baby. But pregnancy is not always as easy as you would like. An important factor for impregnation is female fertility, which is an indicator of the health of the entire woman’s reproductive system. If you are interested in information about pregnancy planning, ways to conceive a child, contact our agency “Parens Fertility”: https://parensfertility.com/surrogacy/.
What is Fertility?
Surely a woman often hears the word “fertility” from a gynecologist when she plans to have a baby. In simple terms, this is a woman’s ability to safely conceive, bear, and give birth to a baby. The definition also applies to men. When planning pregnancy, many women pay heed to ovulation but forget about the fertile window.
The medically and biologically recommended period to give birth to a child is between 20 and 40 years of age. Conception and carrying are possible much earlier or later; therefore, in general, a woman’s fertility period is determined within 15-49 years.
It is well known that fertility peaks at 20 years of age and begin to decline after 30 years; after 35 years, the indicators of natural conceiving begin to fall considerably. Nevertheless, in the modern community, lots of women, for comprehensible financial and social motives, prefer to postpone the birth of a child until the age of 30. Therefore, we face a paradoxical condition where many women who have long sought to prevent pregnancy in their young years meet circumstances where they begin to search for purposes to raise their opportunity of conception.
How to Identify Fertility?
It is advisable to control and monitor your body in time to point out the specific signs of the onset of the desired fertile period:
- slightly augmented basal temperature — by 0.2-0.6 degrees;
- feeling spread and soreness in the breast. This is because the hormone level changes during ovulation;
- slight pain in the right or left ovary — hanging on which of them the egg came out of;
- vaginal discharge changing. Because the amount of estrogen grows before ovulation, cervical mucus is generated more; it is adhesive and transparent, has the appearance of egg white;
- pulling pain sensations below the abdomen;
- spasms of various nature;
- increased sexual attraction;
- increased content of LH hormone in urine.
But, in any case, everything is committed individually since every female organism is distinct. And the cycle can be contingent upon a variety of aspects, among other things fluctuations in weather or changes in place of residence. So, be careful while identifying.
Fertile Window — the Best Opportunity to Get Pregnant
The woman’s fertility rate directly affects conception. It can be defined in several ways, both clinically and at home. The most accurate are the results of studies of ovarian ultrasound and blood tests for hormones. In the first case, the doctor, examining the ovaries, calculates several parameters, according to which he then sets the fertility rate. It can range from -2 (very low chance of getting pregnant) to + 2 (very high possibility).
The fullest fertility in a woman 5 days before and on ovulation day. But if the couple cannot get pregnant, you should contact a gynecologist. The best option will be to appeal to the agency “Parens Fertility.”
There are several effective ways in which a woman can ascertain the most advantageous time for impregnation:
- Calendar. It is required to constantly mark the commencement and end of the menstrual period and accurately ascertain the menstrual cycle’s duration to compute ovulation. Then you can estimate the fertility window. The process is long; calculations must be carried out for at least 6 months.
- Temperature. The procedure is based on the change of vaginal temperature before ovulation by 0.2-0.6°C. It is necessary to make measurements every morning to track the dynamics. In a couple of months, you can notice a pattern.
- Ovulation test strip. One of the most accurate methods. Two bright strips show the body’s complete readiness for conception. If you don’t want to get pregnant, then you need to use protection to prevent it.
Some women can trace the pattern of changes in vaginal discharge. As the fertile window approaches, they change consistency, become sticky. Signs of approaching ovulation cover increased sexual attraction, pain in the breast and lower abdomen. The signs are not obvious because not all women show such symptoms of ovulation.
How to Prevent Pregnancy During a Fertile Window?
If you are very likely to compute the fertility period, this can also prevent pregnancy or control it. To do this, you need to use protection methods or refrain from sexual activity at all. Nevertheless, you should be sure to note that the day the ovulation begins may change from cycle to cycle.
Best experts will consult you properly. Contact us:
Phone: Ukraine +38 067 510 82 35, Poland +4 812 333 74 77
Address: Lviv, 36 Shchyretska St.