According to the famous branding experts and teams, it has been learned that a logo is the ambassador of your brand. Without a proper logo, your business has zero recognition value and cannot mature in further steps. The majority of entrepreneurs and businessmen these days will spend days and even weeks in finding the right name for their business, but what they should really worry about is the logo and how to get it well-designed so that it complements your business.
In this three-minute content, we will try our best to discuss the online logo maker tools that are useful and how it is different from the design done by professional graphic designers. You should know that after reading this context, you are going to become a pro in emblem designing.
Online Logo Maker or Professional agencies – The Better Choice?
Now, if you are confused in which way of logo designing you should practice, then you should simply know about some of the pros and cons of both mediums.
- Online logo maker tools work for free, and you can create as many unique logos with free tools; on the other hand, professional designers will charge you hundreds of dollars for a single design.
- Professional designing takes a lot of time, it can take up to days, but with the help of a free logo maker, you can make a logo in less than ten minutes.
- A professional graphic designer can only create a logo under his expertise, but with the help of free emblem creator tools, you can go as much advance as you want to.
- A designer won’t understand your company well as much as you will, so you can perform and design better in self-logo designing!
The use of free logo maker tools by SmallSEOTools is the best way to make your own professional logo! The second thing you should know about is the importance of a logo for your business!
Importance of logos!
Read these points so that you know how important it is for you to make a logo for your brand!
Builds your identity
The first important thing that you should know about a logo is that it can help you in the simple building of your corporate identity. It is associated with your name and the name of your company, and it is important that the logo stands out from the crowd and its competition. You can take the example of different brands that are recognized by their logos more than they are by their names; these include Apple, LG, Cheetah, and Nike! All of these are designed perfectly to complement their company names and products!
Differentiate your business
Now in this modern era, you should know that there is a lot of competition in almost every field of work in the world. If you are planning on starting a business, then you should know that there would be thousands of well-matured businesses already in the market, and more new ones will be launched after you. The logo is the only thing that can help you differentiate your brand from your competitors, and so we want you to make the perfect logo for your brand!
Draws the attention of the customers
Interesting and attractive image designs are the ones that are catchier and trendier than text these days, and this is why you should use a logo on the face of your brand. You should know that the logo will be remembered by your customers more than the name of your brand and our services. You can take the example of the big M by McDonald’s! You can easily put a logo anywhere to advertise your brand more!
The methods of advertising business have changed with the innovation in technology. Now, the best way to attract people towards your brand is by using social media. We all know that almost every person on this planet is connected with the web somehow. If you use this medium to grab their attention, then the chances of success would be higher as compared to the conventional methods. The role of a good logo is still high in this approach. People on the web tend to like or dislike something within a few seconds, and if the logo is not eye-catching, you may not get the desired results.
Components of a logo
The logo is not just a picture that you can download from the web and use it to present your brand. A unique logo consists of three components. You must know about them before you start designing by yourself or with the help of the best graphic designer.
- The first thing in a logo is the type! You should know that it is also known as a wordmark. This is the type of logo design in which you use your brand name styled as your logo. The advantage of using this logo is that it connects with your company name right away. There is no room for brand confusion with this type! Take the example of Facebook or the subway!
- Icon, also known as the trademark is the type of logo in which an image presents the brand. It can be a symbol, an animation, or can also be an icon. These types of logos have a very symbolic connection with the brand itself, and this is why most corporate businesses use this. Take the example of android, apple, and even Twitter!
- The slogan is a brief application, which is also known as the tagline of your business. You can see the example of McDonald’s whose tagline is ‘I’m loving it’!