If you’re looking for a discreet way to get high, there’s nothing quite like a small dab rig. But are they better than other methods of getting high, like smoking weed? In this article, we’ll compare the pros and cons of small dab rigs vs other methods of getting high.
What is a Dab Rig?
A dab rig is a cannabis concentrate device that is used to consume cannabis concentrates such as wax, oil, shatter, and budder. A dab rig typically consists of a metal arm with a glass or quartz bowl on the end, and is heated using an electronic heating element. The user holds the device over the concentrate and pours it into the bowl, which vaporizes the cannabinoids and delivers them directly to the user’s lungs.
The Benefits of Using a Small Dab Rig
Small dab rigs are becoming increasingly popular, and for good reason. These rigs are perfect for users who want to enjoy high-quality, small quantities of cannabis. Here are some of the benefits of using a small dab rig:
– They’re portable. Small dab rigs are easy to take with you wherever you go.
– They’re discreet. Many people prefer to use small dab rigs because they don’t want others to know that they’re using cannabis.
– They’re affordable. Small dab rigs are often much cheaper than larger rigs.
– They’re efficient. Small dab rigs use less cannabis than larger rigs, so you can save money on your supplies.
Best smokers online shop will offer you dab rigs that are perfect for your needs. Shop now and get the best prices!
The Different Types of Dab Rigs
Here’s a look at the different types of small dab rigs available on the market today.
– Wax pen dab rig- The wax pen dab rig is one of the most popular small dab rigs because of its simplicity. These rigs use wax pens to heat up concentrated cannabis oil, which is then used to vaporize the herb. Wax pen dabs are great for beginners because they’re easy to use and don’t require any special equipment. Just pack your favorite wax pen and some ground cannabis into the dab rig, and you’re ready to go.
– Wickless oil tank dab rig- The oil tank dab rig is similar to the wax pen dab rig, but it uses an oil tank instead of a wax pen. This type of rig requires more assembly than the wax pen dab rig, but it offers greater control over your dosage. Oil tank dabs are perfect for experienced cannabis users who want maximum potency and accuracy when vaping.
– Glass oil rig- The glass oil rig is similar to the oil tank dab rig, but it uses glass instead of oil tank. This type of rig is popular among medical marijuana patients because it’s more discreet than other types of dab rigs. Unlike oil tank dabs, which use an external reservoir to hold your oil, glass oil rigs require you to fill up the rig with your own cannabis concentrate. This makes them less portable than oil tank dabs, but they’re easier to clean and maintain.
What to Look for in a Small Dab Rig?
Finding the perfect small dab rig can be a daunting task, but there are a few key features to look for. Here are four things to keep in mind when shopping for a small dab rig:
1. Design. The design of your dab rig is important both aesthetically and functionally. Make sure the design is user-friendly and fits your style.
2. Functionality. Make sure the small dab rig you select has all the features you need to get high quality cannabis concentrates. Look for a device that has an oven, water pipe, and whip attachment.
3. Price. Don’t overspend on a small dab rig just because it’s expensive; instead, focus on finding a quality product that will last you years.
4. Quality materials and construction. Make sure the small dab rig you select is made from high-quality materials, such as glass or stainless steel. Choose a product that is well-constructed and won’t break easily.